Code of conduct
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as contributors and maintainers pledge to making participation in our collective and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Our standardsExamples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in aprofessional setting
ScopeThis code of conduct applies both within collective spaces and in public spaces when an individual is representing the collective or its community. Examples of representing a collective or community include using an official collective email address, posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event. Representation of the collective may be further defined and clarified by maintainers.
AttributionThis code of conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html
For answers to common questions about this code of conduct, see https://www.contributor-covenant.org/faq